FAQs about Registering and Logging in to the PW Forums
(back to FAQs home)
Q: What are the PW Forums?
A: The PW Forums are where all online PW private and group work occurs.
Each forum seminar is listed with its title. Check out Forum Listings to see what we currently offer.
Q: How do I register for a PW Forum?
A: Registration for a PW Forum is a three part process:
- Register in order to post messages in any PW Forum (this is necessary only once.)
- Register for the PW Forum by informing our office manager about which course you wish to attend (see online courses.)
- Then pay for the course in the PW Store. You will shortly receive an email from our office manager acknowledging your payment and your access to the Forum.
Q: How do I login to my PW Forum?
A: Follow these steps:
- Go to the PW Center home page.
- Click "forums" in the main menu. This brings you to the Forum Listings page.
- Click the "Login" link at the top left.
- Enter username and password (remember, these are case sensitive.)
Q: Can I change my password?
A: Yes. Login to the PW Forums. Click "Change your password" and follow instructions. After saving your new password, log out and login again using your new password.
Q: How do I enter my seminar from the Forum Listings page?
A: Login to the Forums and click the name of your seminar. This brings you to the Topics page. These are the "message topics" within this Forum. For info about reading and posting messages, see FAQs about Reading and Posting Writes.
Q: What should I do if I run into difficulty?
A: Email the PW Center office manager for assistance. She'll be happy to help.
Or if you need to speak to someone, call the PW Center at 212.213.5402.